Thursday, February 21, 2008

Getting Started

Hello all!

This is my first ever blog! Those that know me personally know that I think I'm a huge computer geek, but believe it or not, I'm out of the loop these days.

For those who don't know me, I'm Brad "Ellis Wyatt" Green from the FreeCapitalist Radio Show. Check out the FreeCapitalist Project at www.freecapitalist.com! You can sign up as a member of the Project for FREE on this site and can get updates that will inform you about events and other things that you can use to become a true capitalist and free yourself financially and all the other ways that matter.

I hope to see you around!


Brad

P.S. If you're looking for my latest money-making strategy, join my team! Check out what we're doing at: www.prospermylife.com!

No comments:

Google Search Box

Custom Search